About Our Dining Tables
We handcraft all of our custom pieces with our customers in mind. Given that we do most of our advertising online and don't currently have a physical store, we understand you will have questions about the details and quality of our pieces. We keep our prices extremely competitive, however, we do not sacrifice quality to do so. Here is some information to help you better understand our work:
1. Our furniture is made with 100% solid pine wood.
2. Every piece of wood is hand selected by us and milled in shop to ensure you get the BEST possible wood available.
3. We use screws for all of our work which makes our pieces sturdy. REALLY sturdy..
4. All of our tops are coated with 6 layers of durable polyurethane to protect from scratches, spills, etc.
5. We only use the best paint , with stain blocking elements, for our finishing.
6. All of our chairs are tested for quality and sourced from some of the most trusted names in furniture.
Caring for your table/bench:
1. For cleaning, we recommend simply a wet cloth.
2. Our paint is stain resistant and scrubbable, so if it is scuffed, it can be easily cleaned.
3. Do not place your furniture near a vent. Drastic changes in temperature are detrimental to solid wood and may void your warranty.
Our custom dining tables and sets are among the most desired furniture in the southeast. We are quickly expanding and serving many cities at the moment. We hope you give us the opportunity to show you what all of the talk is about.
Please feel free to contact us directly with any other questions or concerns you might have!